Extra layer of intelligence for MultiNational Financial Institution
A multinational financial institution wanted to add an extra layer of intelligence into their call routing. With 2,700 inbound numbers on the Cisco ICM platform, they had the ability to group numbers not only by the number itself, but also by how they were terminated at one of their 16 locations.
The customer had 8 switches distributed between 2 different cities, each switch had 2 termination points giving a total of 16 possible target numbers. Depending on which switches were being maintained, on occasion the customer needed to be able to toggle the calls being sent to these target numbers, controlled using a simple portal interface.
Invosys worked with the reseller and the customer to add this extra layer of intelligence. We provided full consultancy to the reseller and the customer as well as joining regular meetings and conference calls throughout the planning, design, build and QA process.
- The Cisco ICM platform the customer was using is soon to be end of life.
- The customer had services with multiple providers making operational support more difficult.
- Current set up was not in line with global strategy and commercially inefficient.
- Replaced ICM with mixture of percentage routing + extra layer of intelligence within Number Manager.
- Same functionality as ICM, simplified by removing a layer of complexity and cost.
- Bespoke wrap – designed in line with corporate branding specification.
- Simple workflow to be able to activate and deactivate sites at the touch of a button.
- The customer ended up with a simple solution
- Offered considerable cost savings.
- Provided an instant disaster recovery and business continuity solution.
- Simplified the customers internal processes due to ease of use of portal.
- The speed at which change could be deployed resulted in more instant benefit realisation.