The regulator of Croatian numbers requires customers using Croatian numbers to be aware of the following points:
- That customer is not purchasing or buying Croatian number(s). Instead it should be clearly stated that the Customer is contracting to a telecommunication service which includes the use of Croatian number(s).
- That services are provided by a Croatian operator according to Croatian regulations and laws on electronic communications.
- That when using the numbers, the user is obliged to comply with all Croatian laws and regulations.
- There should be a visible link to the Croatian regulatory agency: https://www.hakom.hr/
- As previously stated, numbers may be issued only after submission and validation of IDENTITY and LOCATION of RESIDENCE in Croatia.